1. Who is GoTellMeSo?
GoTellMeSo is a global technology company, focused on providing services for buyers and sellers of survey research data in the market research industry.
2. GoTellMeSo is committed to safeguarding your privacy
4. Collection & Use of Personal Information
GoTellMeSo collects and processes personal information in accordance with the instruction of panel owners. This means that the panel owner shall be regarded as controller of all personal information processed and GoTellMeSo shall be considered a processor of the personal information processed. For information about how the applicable data controllers handle privacy matters, GoTellMeSo may not, as a data processor, process personal information for any purpose or in any manner other than is necessary to perform its obligations in relation to the panel owner. This implies the following processing.
Panelists are invited to join panel partner's panels. Panelists may join panels to voice their opinions in different surveys regarding products and services or. Panelist may also accept other services which are used for market research. GoTellMeSo helps facilitate this process. GoTellMeSo collects personal information from panelists who, of their own free will, chose to provide or accept the collection of such information
When GoTellMeSo facilitates data collection research, we encourage our panel owners to use invitations and clients to use questionnaires that clearly identify the research company or panel company and explain the purpose(s) of our contact.
The panelist's personal information may be used for the following purposes:
1. to invite the panelist to participate in market research through a questionnaire;
2. to execute a profiling study to garner more information on the panelist;
3. to respond to a support based issue;
4. to validate a panelist's answers; and
5. to update and ensure that the panelist's personal information is true and correct.
Occasionally, we may contact a panelist in order:
1. to gather information to provide any other form of incentive offering; and
2. to ask for a panelist his/her permission to use their personal information for a purpose that was not explained to them when their personal information was first collected. When a panelist participates in any of our surveys that we carry out on behalf of our clients, the survey may ask a panelist for their personal opinions, as well as demographic information, such as their age and household composition. A panelist may also accept services which will result in tracking of the panelist's use of Internet such as websites accessed and online campaigns exposed to the panelist. If you do not wish to participate in online measurement please click here. If you wish to learn more how to clear your browser's cache and cookies please click here. If you wish to learn more how to opt out of providing or resetting your advertising ID please click here for IOS or here for Android. If you wish to learn more about cookies placed by GoTellMeSo please click here.
A panelist may refuse to answer certain questions or discontinue participation in a study at any time. If a panelist joins one of our panel owners' panels, they may rescind their membership at any time by following the opt-out instructions.
A cookie is a small text file containing information about an individual that is placed by a website on an individuals' device. GoTellMeSo places cookies on your computing device for survey control and fraud prevention purposes. GoTellMeSo and may also use tracking cookies, tags, and scripts to track certain information about you based on your activity on our site or third party sites. We may use this information to determine whether you have seen, clicked on, or otherwise interacted with an online ad or promotion that we are working to help evaluate for one of our research clients. None of your personal information is shared with any third party.
6. Disclosures of Personal Information
We DO NOT give, sell, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except as otherwise set out below.
Survey Responses and information: Only non-identiable and aggregated information will be shared with our clients. Any answers you provide to survey questions or information that we collect will remain entirely confidential.
Sale of a Business: We may transfer any information we have collected about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale of business or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
Legal: GoTellMeSo and our service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information in collecting a debt owed by you, or otherwise where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. Security of personal information
8. Children's Privacy Protection
GoTellMeSo strongly believes that it is important to protect the online privacy of children and GoTellMeSo encourages parents or guardians to spend time online with their children to participate and monitor their Internet activities. GoTellMeSo will never process personal information of children without parental consent.
Parents or guardians are encouraged to contact GoTellMeSo to discuss the personal information collected from their child or children.
9. How to contact us
GoTellMeSo Support Team, info@GoTellMeSo.com
or by mail at:
GoTellMeSo, 116 East 27th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10016